Monday, March 19, 2012

Student Writing of the Week 3-19-12

Everyone knows that I can't handle scary stories or scary books.  I barely made it through typing this one!  However, I knew you all would like to hear Josue's scary tale.

By Josue

I felt so scared being in that place, I heard wired noises, well I'm getting carried away, let me start from the beggining.  I was going to visit my grandma over in Mexico, she lives in a realy creepy house, my cousin Jacob was with me, my grandma asked me to go to the attic to get her umbrella, I had to go with Jacob again, I went up there with Jacob, it was creepy, I  told Jacob that I saw something move, and there was no respond, then I saw someone else in the room, whos there?

To be continude...

Turn in any corrections for extra credit.

1 comment:

  1. wired is weird
    realy is really
    respond should be response
    continude is continued

    ReplyDelete