Thursday, March 29, 2012

Student Writing of the Week 3/26/12

Well, I apologize everyone for the late post.  With all of the STAAR testing we've been so busy!  This week is a very sad post.  One of my student writers wrote a heart-felt journal entry on the loss of her great grandmother.  Just like life, writing has highs and lows.  However, writing about your feelings can often help you to heal.  My heart goes out to Destiny and her family as they go through this tough time.

Based on a true story
By Destiny

My great grandma was in the hospital for a week and died there 3 times but this machine brought her to life so she came home well about 3 days later she was really sick so the people didnt think she was going  to make it in 3 weeks so she stopped dialieses and went on hosspist.  The estiment was 2 weeks till she would die so my uncle was coming from Oaklahona would come.  On friday the past week she spoke very little I told her "I loved her" she said "I love you to."  Saterday she didnt speak Sunday we were going to her house then my aunt called she said "shes gone"  my grandma burst into tears We dorve there fast when I saw her dead and I started to cry I love you were the last words I told her at 12:45 Sunday she was in Heven with Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment